The new Warthog 40L is tough and light like its little brother, the Warthog 28L, but added volume and features make it suitable for longer adventures. Like its smaller sibling, it features a helmet holder, rope carrier and a handy quick-release skirt opening system to access to your gear. The lateral compression straps can be used to transport skis and the ice tool holders are perfectly designed for carrying a set of technical tools. The thermoformed ergonomic back panel and shoulder stabilizer straps are designed to provide maximum comfort when carrying loads, and the front haul loop proves to be highly convenient to hang the pack at belays. The Warthog 40L is incredibly durable and its compact design ensures maximum freedom of movement when youare climbing. It is the perfect companion for all of your most demanding alpine adventures.
Rock and ice climbing, ski touring, mountaineering, expeditions
* Thermoformed ergonomic back panel
* Shoulder stabilizer straps
* Quick-release skirt opening system
* Aluminum lid closure hook
* Front haul loop for easy access at hanging belays
* Helmet holder, dual ice tool holders, lateral compression straps and ski carrying system, folded webbing allowing shoulder straps to double as gear loops, top lid with external and internal pockets
* Rope carrier under the lid
* Hydration bladder pocket
* Removable hip belt
* Body: 420 denier CORDURA and 850 denier ballistic CORDURAboth with a polyurethane coating and DWR finish. Lining: high-tenacity Nylon.
* Volume: 40L
* Weight: 1 130 g
* Made in Vietnam