Completely redesigned, the all new Yeti 50L features all you need for your serious multi-day alpine climbs and demanding treks. Its thermoformed ergonomic modular back panel and the padded hip belt provide excellent comfort and great stability, even when you carry heavy loads. With a minimalist design, the Yeti 50L is nevertheless very well equipped, with two lateral compression straps to carry your skis, snowboard or any other oversized gear, a rope holder under the lip and two internal gear loops help you stay organized. The top lid has two pockets to safely store your keys, wallet or small valuables. Additionally, it is removable from the pack, which allows you to use it independently as a lumbar pack when climbing, attached to your harness. Gram-counting alpinists can strip the Yeti 50L of all its accessories, transforming it into one of the lightest yet toughest packs in its category. A must have!
Alpine climbing, ice climbing, expeditions, trekking, backcountry skiing
* Thermoformed ergonomic back panel with removable and customizable aluminum stays
* Removable top lid with two pockets (internal and external), Top lid functions as a lumbar pack when attached to a harness or to the removable waist belt
* Quick-release skirt opening system allowing to pack to be used without its top lid
* Shoulder stabilizer straps
* Lateral compression straps to carry skis/snowboard
* Removable padded hip belt zippered pocket
* External zippered pocket, two gear loops inside the pack, hydration bladder pocket, rope holder under the top lid, dual ice toolers
* Body: 210 denier rip-stop CORDURA and 420 denier ballistic CORDURA both with a polyurethane coating and DWR finish. Lining: high-tenacity Nylon.
* Volume: 50L
* Standard weight: 1,350g (stripped 900g)
* Made in Vietnam